1. Perfect for my little girl who likes to play in the tub. It is longer than most bath mats which are amazing since it covers almost the whole tub floor. The only downside is that depending on the texture of the tub floor it might not adhere properly with the suction cups. My tub has a little bit of texture I think to prevent being too slippery, so the mat won’t adhere as well and tends to float a little bit on the water.
2. I wish I read reviews before u bought the mat. A lot of people said it didn’t stick to the bath tub. That is exactly what happened to us. It just wouldn’t stick to it no matter how hard we tried to press on the mat.
The bath mat kept floating up and the baby was constantly tripping over it. I bought the mat cause I absolutely loved the design (4 stars for that), very sad I had to return it. My husband told me it depends on the bathtub surface. Mat will only stick to the smooth one.
3. Super cute and long enough to cover most of the slippery part in the tub. Suction works really well. I’m giving it 4 stars instead of 5 because of the strong rubber plastic smell. It’s so strong that I have to put it away after bath time since the bathroom is so close to the kids room and their room was smelling like rubber. I put it outside for 2 days but the smell didn’t go away.
4. A good mat with colorful pictures. It’s pretty easy to stick on the tub and take it off with light force. We didn’t have mold problems such as other reviews, but, honestly, it’s a bath mat. At some point, every mat will have mold there because of water residue. One could just dry it out outside after each use to prevent mold or not worry about it so much and just get a new mat when it’s time 🙂
5. I did a review when I got it but it doesn’t show … so Read description before purchasing. It WILL NOT STICK on textured tubs. Needs to be Smooth surface tub. Lol. I didn’t read the description and it Does not suction on my bathtub. Really bummed about it but my 4 years old love it since there are all the animals on it so we’re keeping it . It does stick on the smooth parts on my tub though. A little to the side where my 11-month-old likes to stay by since her toy is on that side.
6. The perfect mat for bathtub. I love that it’s longer than most mats so it covers more of the tub. My son loves all of the sea creatures! Such a cute mat!! READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU CAN’T GET THE MAY TO SUCTION TO TUB PROPERLY. It wouldn’t stick at first but after running hot water over the mat and having a little water in the bottom of the tub before trying to get it to suction it works great. More at //www.brandreviewly.com/best-non-slip-bath-mat-for-baby/.
1. I thought the design of it was cute and when I first opened it my son was excited about it and wanted to take a bath.. but it wouldn’t stick to the tub no matter how hard we tried! Wish I would have read more of the reviews first before purchasing it because seems like a lot of other people had the same problem with it.. wound up returning it! I got a new bath mat from someone else
2. SUCTION DOES NOT WORK. Buyer beware. The suction cups wouldn’t stick to the bottom of the tub. It kept floating up, no matter what we tried. Bummer because it is very cute and the size was perfect (that’s why the 2 stars)
3. The product looks great. My 2-year-old enjoys pointing out the fishies during bath time. HOWEVER, The suction cups are horrible. Each time, I spend 5 minutes trying to stick it to the tub before giving up. I’ll most likely toss it and buy a better one. Mainly for my sanity. More at //www.brandreviewly.com/.